The well-being of our guests is our top priority as well as helping to keep the island virus-free.
Bravo Beach Resort is closely monitoring the different issuance from the Philippine Government, Inter-Agency Task Force, our Local Government Unit, the Department of Health, and the Department of Tourism about the guidelines and protocols to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). A. Our Cancellation Policy:
Bravo Beach Resort is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction. Thus, in response to the sudden changes in the marketplace, Bravo Beach Resort is offering flexibility in bookings and reservations during these challenging times. I. For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date:
We have noticed that these refunds can take more than 8 weeks to be processed and that there are fees to be charged once again when these are reverted. In some cases (depending on the country and the bank provider) our customers' refunds have gotten charged up to 30% from intermediary fees and currency exchanges (if they apply). Bravo Beach Resort does NOT keep any fee for refunds. After looking at examples and policies that other tourism industry businesses are following (hotels, travel agencies, or airlines) and we believe that we can give more value to our customers by applying the following: Bravo Beach Resort will offer you a SPECIAL PROMOTION:
- 25% DISCOUNT ON THE ORIGINAL BOOKING PRICE. If you have already paid 50%, only half that amount will be paid for your accommodation. If you would like to add more days, we will give them at the same discounted rate. If you can’t stay as long, we will refund you the days on the spot!
- FREE AIRPORT PICK-UP AND DROP OFF. In addition to your special deal, we will provide pick up from the airport and drop off FREE OF CHARGE.
- NO EXPIRY DATE. You may present this special voucher at any date and time. We understand if you will not be able to travel in a long time, but this promo will still be active when you can and the more time passes, the better deal it will become!
- TRANSFERRABLE. You really can’t come back? No problem! You may give your reservation code to a family member or a friend and refer them to us so they can be the ones grabbing this deal. A trip to Siargao would make an amazing gift!
Should you decide to keep all payments made with us for your future vacation in Siargao, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. II. For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date:
Things might take a while to recover, therefore we created a promotion just in time. You can make your planned vacations more enjoyable and affordable. Promo Period:
Booking period is from June 1, 2020 – July 30, 2020. Stay period is from October 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020.
- Upon receipt of booking confirmation, 50% of the total booking should be deposited 30 days prior to arrival to secure the reservation. Booking requests made without such payment will not guarantee a reservation.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be made at least 15 days prior to the day of arrival. Otherwise, the deposit shall be non-refundable.
- If the guest decides to keep the deposit and plans a future vacation in Siargao, guests must inform Bravo Resort Siargao within the booking period and send an email of such intention at email@example.com. Guests are only allowed twice to move their reservation. If the booking is not availed of, the 50% deposit shall be forfeited.
- Any and all service fees paid shall be non-refundable. The guest will shoulder the transfer fees of the refund and this amount will be deducted in the total amount due.
- The offer is transferable, but not cumulative and cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other discounts and promotions.
- Bravo Resort Siargao reserves the right to deny additional persons who are not part of the original reservation or exceed the maximum occupancy allowed per room.
To view our other offers, you may visit: https://www.bravosiargao.com/promotions.html B. Department of Tourism (DOT) Guidelines to All Accommodation Establishments:
The DOT laid out its guidelines to institutionalize updated protocols for the operations of accommodation establishments under the “new normal.”
Bravo Beach Resort is taking a full pledge to follow these guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
We are working hard to serve you best, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
- Bravo Beach Resort will provide guests with information materials and reminders within the property on COVID-19: how to reduce the risk of contraction, proper sanitation, and disinfection measures, and emergency numbers;
- Sanitation materials such as disinfectant or wipes for surface cleaning will also be available at the reception desk, comfort rooms, and at the restaurant;
- Bravo Beach Resort will ensure its employees have practiced a proper hand-washing etiquette/hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette, and proper use of face masks when serving/greeting guests; and
- Bravo Beach Resort will ensure that rooms are cleaned and properly disinfected after the check-out of the last guest.