The well-being of our guests is our top priority as well as helping to keep the island virus-free.
Bravo Beach Resort is closely monitoring the different issuance from the Philippine Government, Inter-Agency Task Force, our Local Government Unit, the Department of Health, and the Department of Tourism about the guidelines and protocols to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). A. Our Cancellation Policy:
Bravo Beach Resort is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction. Thus, in response to the sudden changes in the marketplace, Bravo Beach Resort is offering flexibility in bookings and reservations during these challenging times. I. For guests making new reservations from January 2021 onwards:
- Upon receipt of booking confirmation, 50% of the total booking should be deposited.
- Bookings are flexible and guests are allowed to rebook unlimitedly, without hidden charges, but subject to availability.
- Bookings availed under regular rates and special promotions from January until December 2021 are not subject to a refund.
- If the booking is not availed of and guests missed to inform Bravo Beach Resort, regarding cancellation and moving dates, the 50% deposited shall be forfeited.
- Any service fees incurred by the guest in the money transfer are non-refundable.
- The offer is transferable, but non-cumulative, and cannot be exchanged for cash, or used in conjunction with any other discounts and promotions.
- Bravo reserves the right to deny additional persons who are not part of the original reservation or exceed the maximum occupancy allowed per room.
To view our latest offers, you may visit: https://www.bravosiargao.com/promotions.html B. Department of Tourism (DOT) Guidelines to All Accommodation Establishments:
The DOT laid out its guidelines to institutionalize updated protocols for the operations of accommodation establishments under the “new normal.”
Bravo Beach Resort is taking a full pledge to follow these guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
We are working hard to serve you best, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
- Bravo Beach Resort will provide guests with information materials and reminders within the property on COVID-19: how to reduce the risk of contraction, proper sanitation, and disinfection measures, and emergency numbers;
- Sanitation materials such as disinfectant or wipes for surface cleaning will also be available at the reception desk, comfort rooms, and at the restaurant;
- Bravo Beach Resort will ensure its employees have practiced proper hand-washing etiquette/hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette, and proper use of face masks when serving/greeting guests; and
- Bravo Beach Resort will ensure that rooms are cleaned and properly disinfected after the check-out of the last guest.