To all foreign guests who wish to enter the Philippines - here are the requirements to ensure a seamless travel experience. Business and leisure travel is now open for foreign nationals coming from 157 visa-free countries, effective February 10, 2022. TOURISTS FROM OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES
- An acceptable proof of vaccination
- Negative RT-PCR Test Taken within forty-eight hours (48 hours) before the date and time of departure from the country of origin / first port of embarkation in a continuous travel to the Philippines, excluding lay-overs for their return journey
- Valid tickets for their return journey to the port of origin or next port of destination not later than thirty (30) days from date of arrival in the Philippines
- Passports valid for a period of at least six (6) months at the time of their arrival to the Philippines
- Travel insurance for COVID-19 treatment costs from reputed insurers, with a minimum coverage of USD 35,000 for the duration of their stay in the Philippines.
Children below 12 years old will be exempted if they are traveling with fully vaccinated foreign parents.
In the case of unvaccinated foreign children below 12 years old that are traveling with their Filipino parent/s, they shall be allowed entry and shall be required to follow the entry, testing, and quarantine protocols that apply to their Filipino parent/s. Meanwhile, those between 12-17 years old must follow the protocols based on their vaccination status, and shall be accompanied by their parents during their facility-based quarantine.
To all tourists who wish to enter Siargao Island, Surigao del Norte - here are some new travel guidelines and requirements to help you plan your trip. RT-PCR is no longer required for fully vaccinated travelers. Leisure travel is now allowed for 18 years old and below and 66 years old and above, beginning October 13, 2021 onwards. TOURISTS FROM OUTSIDE SIARGAO:
- Vaccination card or Vaccination ID: or
- Negative RT-PCR take within 48 hours prior to arrival time in Siargao: or
- Negative Antigen Test take within 24 hours prior to arrival time in Siargao.